Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pancake and Spaghetti Face





Wes had a yummy breakfast from daddy on Sunday...blueberry pancakes!!  He loved them and would probably eat them everyday if he could!  He would also eat pasta for lunch and dinner everyday if possible!  He loves it...although he left no sign of the pasta in these pics...just the sauce!  One of our favorite Italian restaurants serves him pasta free of charge!  I tried to order some for myself, but he said..."no, not you...only for the baby!!"  

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

Those are Jameson's two favorite foods to eat: pancakes with any fruit in it and stuffed shells! They are getting so big!

Kristi Kendall said...

He looks so happy. His tummy is full & there is food all over him. I bet he would stay that way forever if you would let him.

Unknown said...

I love the smiling sauce picture! So cute! Your lucky, I have the pickiest eater ever!! We survive on carnation breakfast.

Unknown said...

That's my boy! How I love to remember the days John looked just like this. Wes is too cute! Love you sooo much honey! Hugs, Gammi

Annis Family Adventures said...

Seriously you guys...that kid looks so much like Nhoj its scary. God help us! Hope you are all well...he's getting way big. He'll probably be asking to play poker with us by the time I see you guys next. All the best...
Uncle Jannis