Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rock Band


Well, I think I've seen it all now...Last weekend was full of rock and what have you.  On Friday, Edwin McCain (I'll be, your crying shoulder) was in the house as part of his USO tour.  He sounds great live and it was fun for us to get out for the evening.  Sounding not as good, but live from my living room, we had our very own rock band.  Thanks to Play Station, are able to fulfill John's dream of being a drummer!  James and Ryan were also playing along...it really was like having DMB right here in Nattenheim!  I guess the ball pit and Barney video didn't do it for them!  Needless to say, after the photo shoot, I sat at the computer with a BOTTLE of vino and watched Grey's Anatomy!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan would love to join this band!! I didn't know you could do drums too!

The Vrabecs said...

Umm, I am speechless!

Unknown said...

Lol!!! That's great! Boys and their toys!