Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Photos

OK, so I'm a single dad this weekend as Bec is on a girls trip to Sardinia.  Since Katie keeps bugging me about not enough new photos on the blog, I learned how to upload during Wes' naptime.  Enjoy!

                                                         A good shot of the little guy

        Yup, those eyes are going to stay blue, however I think he is going to be right handed...

Still a messy eater...

Wes helping clean out a pumpkin

Wes helping vacuum

Wes helping me build a cabinet, using his own tools.  I wouldn't have gotten it done without his help!


And here he is doing his best Carter Beauford impression!

8 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

All I can say is darsh. What's next-Book club?
Sincerely,
Andrew

The Vrabecs said...

All I can say is darsh. What's next-Book club?
Sincerely,
Andrew

The Vrabecs said...

All I can say is darsh. What's next-Book club?
Sincerely,
Andrew

Susan said...

All I can say is Andrew posted too many times. Good job John on the post! Can't wait to get my girls their first drum set!!!!! Not! Love, Grammy S

Unknown said...

Good Job, John! It looks like Andy needs some pratice on the "blog" front. :o) You have such a cute little boy there!

Kristi Kendall said...

Bet you and Wes are having a wonderful Boys Only Weekend. Congrats on learning how to post pics on the blog. That is a huge accomplishment. Now you can post all the time. Love the new pics. Thanks for posting them.

Unknown said...

What a great Dad you are!! Know the "boys" must have had a super w/e together. I'm sure Becca missed you??? Thx for the pictures! Hugs, Mom

The Smiths said...

He looks just like his daddy! Those eyes are so pretty too! I can't believe how big he has gotten!