Friday, January 30, 2009

Hailey's Photo Shoot

I had my 24th week appt today and Hailey was able to have her first real photo shoot!  You can see her cord on the right side of her face and the placenta on the left.  At about  a pound, she's moving right along.  I had a nice 40 min contraction Wednesday night, so back on the magnesium it is.  But no worries, as I was given permission to not only go to Virginia and Harbour Island in February, but Tunisia as well in April!  We'll see if the latter really happens!  I think she looks a lot like Wes already!!!



3 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE ultrasound pictures and she looks great. Sorry to hear about the magnesium - yuck.

Nic said...

This just amazes me. Beautiful pics. :) Take it easy...rest, rest, rest!

Kristi Kendall said...

These photos are amazing!! How cool to have such clear shots of Hailey.