Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our little skirmish

So the other day I was mowing the lawn when Becca commented that she didn't like the pattern I was making.  For some reason she wouldn't let it go, and we got in a big fight.  It was so bad that I walked away, and told her "I don't care if you are pregnant or not, if you want the lawn mowed, you can do it yourself".  So she did...

Just kidding...but I'm sure that is how it looked to the neighbors.  Here is Bec in her 40th week of pregnancy (on her due date) trying to expedite our new arrival through exercise.  Unfortunately it didn't work, as here it is the next day, and still no baby!






3 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

Nice work Becca. Too bad it did not work... Love the photo where Wes is helping you mow the lawn. Looks like Morgan went swimming.

Exum Family said...

Okay, so I thought you were so serious in the beginning of that story and I started laughing out loud! That's hilarious! Can you believe you are still pregnant?! Any day now. I'm excited for you to meet your sweet little princess!

Claire Roach said...

Hang in there, Becca! Really, though, babies are so much easier inside than outside. :) I'm thinking about you.