Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Get back into life...with Depends!


Funny thing happened yesterday...we were visiting with Aunt Karen, Uncle Paul and Ben when Wes disappeared into the family room and I heard a few grunts. No problem, I thought, until I realized we were out of his diapers!!! Lucky for us, Aunt Karen's mother has a stash of Depends at their home...phew...we were back in business!!! It worked out great...we made it all the way home without wet pants! No wonder that astronaut used them for her drive...they really do hold a lot!




6 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I think he may have your head for that one day!

Nic said...

that is fricken hilarious!

Kristi Kendall said...

I laugh just looking at these photos and I was there when the whole situation unfolded. I love the first photo the best - total Michael Jackson pose...

Unknown said...

How will you explain these photos to Wes when he is a teenager? Nanna is happy to have saved the day! Wes you are such a funny and delightful little boy! We love you!!

Susan said...

He's going to love showing these pictures to his grandkids when he is in his 90's!

RyanAmyMcGuire said...

My comment is: "No comment!" Way to be resourceful! Ryan