Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wes' Room is Waiting for Him!

Well, there really isn't much more we can do in this room, until our little boy comes home! I find myself opening the door and walking in just to make sure we are ready for him (like he even cares!). Lots of airplanes, that are very cute. But no pressure; we'll let him decide what his next room will be like! Our plan is to learn how to "install" the carseat and base this weekend. At that point, I'll be just starting week 36, which means the hospital stay and treatments have let us get to a much healthier point for Wes. He continues to be an active baby, which can take my breath away at times. I've learned NOT to NAP during the day, or my night is horrendously frustrating and uncomfortable! Our last childbirth class is tonite, so we will be as prepared as possible!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

His room looks fantastic! Gotta do airplanes for little airforce boys, don't we? ;o)

The Vrabecs said...

His room is absolutely ADOREABLE....not as comfy as mommy's belly, but the next best thing!

The Smiths said...

I love the room!!! I agree with Amy too gotta have those planes!