Thursday, July 9, 2009

Memories from the Krankenhaus

Wes and Daddy outside of the OB's office.
Here we are outside of the delivery room.
Dr. Wetzger was my OB until I had early labor with Wes, although she still saw me on occasion and on the ward.  She also delivered Wes!  Come on pushing!!!
Dr. Bugala saw me on the ward during early labor and for random visits with Hailey.  She walked in the room to deliver Hailey as soon as Hailey was born...meaning, she missed it!  
Midwife Suzanne delivered Hailey...she's a dear person!
The Chief, Dr. Jerono...best OB ever!!!  I'll miss everyone dearly and wonder if I'll ever receive the same care again when we are back in the states.

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Very doubtful on receiving the same care in the states...its a give and take though! Great pics, I am sure you and the kiddos will treasure these for years!

Sarah said...

I'll let you know how stateside care is ;)

Your pictures make me so sad..