Thursday, April 23, 2009

36 Weeks


The pics of Wes above demonstrate a few of his favorite pastimes...climbing up and "working" on the computer, and playing basketball!  


Last Saturday, I made it to 36 weeks!  After spending 3 nights in the hospital the previous week, my early labor was stopped and I've just been taking it easy.  Hailey weighed about 6lbs last Thursday, which is great.  Chasing around a toddler while being preggers is certainly a good way to not gain a lot of weight.  At this point with Wes, who was delivered at 36 weeks, I weighed 178...right now I'm at 160...I don't mind gaining weight at all when I'm pregnant, but I'll take it!!  I find that I'm drinking a lot more water, and I think that helps...


7 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

YEAH! You are almost there! Can't wait to meet Hailey!

Exum Family said...

I love those belly pictures! You look awesome and that weight is fantastic. I'm so excited for you. Can you believe you are having a girl?! I am still in shock myself. Our poor daughter doesn't even have a name yet. We have been so unsettled since we got here, but we finally close on our house on Monday. Then, we start changing the floors and stuff, and finally we'll be in our house by the end of May. I'm due 24 July. I'll start thinking about names in June! I can't wait to here about your birth!!!

Sam said...

36 weeks is a HUGE milestone! Way to go! And you look absolutely beautiful!!

The Vrabecs said...

You look great Bec, as always! Can't wait to see pics of that baby girl!

Nic said...

Bec! You look great! Wish I could be there to feel the kicks...

miss you,
nic

Unknown said...

You look fantastic! And, I'm so glad you are still hanging in there. Any time now!! :o) Can't wait to see pictures!

Susan said...

Beautiful!