Saturday, August 22, 2009

Girls Trip to Epernay, France

This was my 3rd trip to Epernay, France and we had such a great time!!  Just the girls--talking, laughing and sipping Champagne in the region of Champagne!  Couldn't get any better than that!  Well, maybe if we had treated ourselves to a gourmet meal then Heather would have been happier!  But when we arrived it was almost 10pm and with Hailey and a big day ahead of us, we settled for the Hippopotamus...or Steak and Shake, as Heather called it!
I'll never forget my and Hailey's first girl trip...although she has!  
Heather caught in a rare moment in time!!  She LOVES champange, so this was a special trip for her!  She could have led the tour and added to it!

I guess I haven't mentioned that my dearest friend, Heather, came to visit from Kentucky for 10 days this summer!  We had the best of times!  She and I have been friends since she was born 2 months after me!
Meredith, me, Charlotte, Kristen and Heather at Moet and Chandon

1 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

Girl's Weekends are the most fun!!