Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Making of Our Cornice--We did it!!!


Mom came to visit after Christmas and we put her right to work...kind of! We had a wonderful, relaxing visit...until Deb and family came (totally kidding!!!). Ha, ha, I crack myself up. Anyway, after months of thinking about window treatments, fabrics, and colors, we decided to make our own cornice and save hundreds of $$$$$! John and mom were instrumental in getting this project completed in ONE day! We couldn't believe we finished it. I tried to help, but with 2 little ones, I often tended to them! We are so proud of this project and in the next post below, you can see the painted room....now on to furniture!!! And lots more painting!




3 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

Your cornice looks beautiful! Love the pattern! Nice work!

The Vrabecs said...

Very pretty, good work all!

Unknown said...

The place is looking great! A Beautiful house! And, I wish we had all that snow!