Friday, February 26, 2010

Thomas' Visit!!

We had a very special guest in our home last week!!! Thomas came down from Maine and stayed with us for 3 nights!! Many moons ago, I met Thomas and his family when they moved to Maine. I taught him for 3 years: kindergarten, first and second grades. I mention this because Thomas begins HIGH SCHOOL next year!!! CRAZY!!!

Wes was so happy to have Thomas' companionship and Hails loved playing with him on the floor. I am quite proud of Thomas and it is so neat to see how much he's grown each time I see him!

This summer, Thomas is going to visit for a week and we are looking forward to lots of fun!






3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I am glad you guys had such a nice visit and how exciting that he will be spending a whole week there this summer! It is so nice that you guys have kept in touch over all these years!

The Vrabecs said...

PS...I love the new blog layout, very pretty!!

Kristi Kendall said...

Looks like a fun visit with Thomas!!

Love the new layout!! Nice choices.