Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to the States!



Wes and I just returned from his fourth round-trip across the pond!  We began this trip by flying space-a into Baltimore, where we spent the night with my friend Jen's Aunt Sue!  She was a wonderful hostess and we were able to meet some of Jen's family...like her mom, who wants her to go HOME for a visit!  Wes had fun in the walker; he was able to go wherever he wanted and got there quite fast!  He also had a nice time in the sink for his bath.  Aunt Sue watched him while I was able to take a bath in a real bath tub!!!  No pics of that one--sorry!  It was a great way to begin our trip and I appreciated the opportunity very much!  


Wes was so happy to see Daddy...and me too!!  John said our little 9 1/2 month old grew a lot while we were gone.  I think sunshine will do that to anyone.  It certainly put an extra 5 lbs or so on me!!  The biggest change in Wes is that he is able to scoot on his tummy across the room!  That came in handy a few days ago in the BWI airport, where we were able to spend 10 hours waiting to see if we got on the flight to Germany!


1 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Oh wow, 10 hours in the airport..thats no fun! At least Wes isn't walking yet, you would have been all over the place!