Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quick Visit in KY

Before heading home to Germany, Wes and I stopped in Kentucky for a little visit and for my cousin's baby shower!  I also had the opportunity to meet up with two friends that I haven't seen or really talked to in a VERY long time!  It was so special to see Amy and Emily!!  The only bad part about this leg of our trip, was that mom was still in Florida...her house was quiet and lonely without her!
Wes and I went to visit Deb, Dennis and the kids for a night...he enjoyed time with his cousins.  Not sure which is Brittany and which is Brooke, but if I had to guess I'd say Brittany is the one on his right...DEB!!!  Am I right??


We were able to spend lots of time with Auntie Beth and help her get ready for Sara's baby shower!  Wes LOVES Aunt Beth and Uncle Greg's dogs...3 Shih Tzus and a German Shepherd.  Oscar would get right in his car seat and lay on his blanket with him!

1 comments:

emily said...

i made the blog!
yay, me!!!

loved seeing you and your sweet boy!

xo