Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cambrils, Spain

Wes and I just joined some good friends for a trip to Cambrils, Spain which is located on the Med and within an hour or so train ride from Barcelona.  While we were there, he and I ventured off to Tarragona to meet up with my cousin Joe, who is studying in Spain this semester.   Although I can speak Spanish enough to get around, they speaka the Catalan, which is quite different.  We had a wonderful time and I'd definitely go back when the water is warmer!! 
Joe and Wesley
Get me outta here!!!
Wes and Madison on the tractor.
Mile-high playgroup...the little girl was Spanish and quite cute.
Wes and Mitch sleep while we have Fanta, beer and ice cream!

Only problem was the ducks were the only ones brave enough to swim in the pool!

She is very European...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Good pics - I love the mile high play group! Nice pic of me and pam - please have me cover up next time! I had a great time and was glad to get to spend some time with you and Wes. Thanks!

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like a blast, you guys are really taking advantage of traveling while you are there!! :)

The Smiths said...

Are you ever in Germany? Wes must have a ton of stamps on his passport!

Unknown said...

LOL!! I can't believe you posted the naked lady!! Fantastic! She must have great confidence! And I love the picture of Wes trying to escape.