Wednesday, April 16, 2008

St. Augustine, Florida with Gram, Auntie Deb and Brett

After saying see you in June to The Vrabecs, Wes and I drove to JAX to pick up Mom, Deb and Brett Brett!!  We spent 3 days in St. Augustine at an incredible place with an incredible pool for the children!!  Our old friend...time, not age, Georgia came by for lunch and it was great to visit with her.  It sure had been a long time!  We made it to the beach one day, but ended up staying at the sprinkler park instead of sitting on the beach!  We also made it to the outlets and got mom a very nice pair of pants...inside joke!!  It was a great little getaway!!  Wish we had more time, more time!
The sprinkler park at the pier in St. Augustine!
My big man, Brett!!


This is all I could ever ask for...my cousins are like siblings to me and I hope our children will share in the joy of family that I have had...and John too!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

The sprinkler park looks like fun, glad you had a good time with the fam.

kpaladino said...

absoulutly precious he loves his cousin.