Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finger Painting and More!!

We sure had fun last month with our new paints, markers and chalk!  Wes likes to explore with them, even a little taste here and there!  I guess it makes sense, since he was sitting at the kitchen table!  I guess I should also invest in a smock at some point, or at least an old shirt to put over him...even though they are washable!  Wes seems proud to look at his pictures on the fridge!  He even made us take one down so he could carry it around!





2 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

Love the photos!! He is quite an artist and very proud of his work! Maybe I will be lucky and he will make a painting for me to hang on my fridge.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love that stage of discovery. Pudding is fun to finger paint with. We did that to practice our letters & shapes.