Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hailey--28 weeks




Our little Hailey is getting bigger!  Her head is down and she's moving all around!  Great news came yesterday that my mommy is coming for 3 WEEKS!!  We were originally going to get her for only a week.5, but I think she feels sorry for me because my good friend Kristen will be in the states for all of May and 1/2 of June!  Thanks Mom!  You don't even know how much relief you gave me yesterday!  Oh, and sorry Deb, I know you'll miss having her around!!

8 comments:

Nic said...

Those ultrasounds are amazing! She's beautiful!! :)

the 7 Campbells said...

You are going to have to quit having babies, they are taking Mom away too much:)
I will just send Brett with her to entertain Wes, better yet make that the twins. LMAO!

the 7 Campbells said...

Oh yeah, Lauren looks better than last time... can't wait for her to come.

The Regal Pup said...

She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I know that means so much for you to have your mom here. What a blessing - especially since life here will be so busy in the MXG. I hope to have use of both my arms by then so I can be helping you out as much as possible.

RyanAmyMcGuire said...

What a beautiful little girl already! Wes is going to have to look out for her with the boys!

The Vrabecs said...

Lucky girl w/ all those ultrasounds!! Hailey looks great :-)

Cousin Stacie said...

Hailey is one lucky chick. She won the family lottery!