Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hailey Update--33rd week

I'm almost at 33 weeks (Saturday) and our little princess weighs just over 4 pounds!  We spent a few hours at the doc's today, signing paperwork, being monitored for contractions/heartbeat, ultrasound and getting our flight letter for our Portugal trip next week.  Hailey is really growing!  Our doctor remeasured a few body parts to confirm how much she's grown; he seemed surprised.  He amended our due date officially to May 16, which I'd done a few months ago anyway!  Her ultrasound estimated arrival date ranges from 30 April to 15 May!!!  YIPPEE!!  I only had one little contraction while being monitored, which was a relief.  At this point in my pregnancy with Wes, I was admitted to the hospital for early labor; contractions and dilation.  I'm going to keep taking the magnesium pills until after our trip and then I'll stop!  He told me I could stop taking them now, but I'd rather be safe and take them until we get home!  As I write this entry, my belly is moving all around; she must know I'm writing about her!!  

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Yay, very exciting and good news! When do you leave for your trip?

Unknown said...

Fantastic news, Becca! Have a safe trip!

Claire Roach said...

Hi, Becca! This is Claire Roach. I found you on Jenny Felsen's blog. Hope you don't mind my peeking in! Glad to hear that everything is okay with Hailey. I'm due the same day as you and I was told at my last appointment that my baby is already 5 pounds! Scary! Have fun in Portugal.